Integrate Lightspeed Retail POS to Woocommerce
Keep inventory in sync automatically across both the systems
The Lightspeed Retail Point of Sale integration with Woocommerce store enables your web store and Lightspeed POS accounts to communicate with each other seamlessly. Both the offline and online sales channels work as a one unified system. The Lightspeed Woocommerce integration ensures inventory keeps synchronizing and web orders are automatically downloading into Lightspeed POS system.
When a new sale comes in your brick-and-mortar store via Lightspeed point of sale, stock quantities are updated within WooCommerce also. Likewise, when a new order arrives via Woocommerce, your Lightspeed Retail POS also reflects the same inventory numbers. This two-way data synchronization works automatically. No manual data entry is required.
Following is the data that seamlessly flow between your Lightspeed Retail POS and WooCommerce store:
|Lightspeed to Woocommerce||Woocommerce to Lightspeed|
The Lightspeed and Woocommerce integration helps you selling in more places and saves time by managing your online and brick-and-mortar stores as one.
- Sell more products in more places.
- List products on WooCommerce in minutes.
- Quantities are updated automatically to prevent overselling.
- Improve customer satisfaction by fulfilling orders faster and more accurately.
- Eliminate double data entry.
- Keep track of sales and inventory across all channels.
- Enable features like in-store pickup and multi-location inventory.