Get your POS eCommerce ready!
24Seven Commerce releases the Rest API of OCTOPUS – the Cloud-based eCommerce integration platform.
The pandemic has completely redefined the retail landscape. We are witnessing unprecedented growth in the eCommerce segment. According to market reports, the traditional retail sales have declined. But, the eCommerce segment has seen a 129% year-over-year growth in the U.S. as of April 21st, 2020. There are also reports of 146% growth in all online retail orders in the same period. You cannot ignore the opportunities and possibilities that have opened up in the eCommerce market.
Are you ready to explore this new segment? If the answer is yes, then we have a business proposition for you. Join hands with 24SevenCommerce and get your POS eCommerce ready.
Who is 24SevenCommerce?
We are an eCommerce technologies provider with over 19 years of experience in POS eCommerce integrations. Octopus Bridge is our cloud-based integration platform. It is a middleware that connects POS with all the leading shopping carts and marketplaces. So far, hundreds of merchants have successfully adopted our integrated solutions. It has helped them connect their POS to the online stores and take full advantage of the benefits of automation. Many POS companies (ISVs) have also successfully built their integrations using our API. And, are now onboarding merchants independently.
Now, 24SevenCommerce announces the release of Rest API of Octopus Bridge
Using this API, a POS company can build the integration functionality for its POS software. You can convert your POS into an all-in-one solution and equip it to target the entire eCommerce market. You will have access to dozens of platforms with just one integrated solution. 24Seven Commerce also offers a test environment/sandbox to build the integration. The company provides all the required support during this development process.
The 3 components that make up an integrated POS eCommerce solution:
- A centralized inventory management system, complete with an admin panel to manage products, categories, sales, stocks, etc.
- An API-connected point of sale (POS) system to sell in-store items.
- An eCommerce site, connected to the API, displaying the in-store products.
Key features of the integration:
- You can import orders from multiple sales channels
- The inventory syncs near real-time across different platforms
- Get, update and delete products effortlessly
- Import customer lists and maintain one master list
Why should you provide integration services?
Scale your business with an eCommerce ready POS: Make your POS compatible with all the leading shopping carts. You can connect your POS to any technology or system thereby giving you access to a much larger market.
Add new revenue stream: Earn a one-time setup fee for each new client added. There is also a monthly fee that you can earn on integration services from every client.
Benefits you can promise to your merchant customer base
1. Sell online and in-person: POS eCommerce integration allows you to launch your online store quickly using existing inventory. It also enables you to manage all sales from one single location with one single view.
2. No more manual data entry: With POS integration, merchants can eliminate manual data entry. Data gets transferred automatically and seamlessly between the online and offline systems. They can now post product details from the POS to the online store and make provisions to automate purchase orders. This will help save money, time, and resources.
3. Have access to inventory details in near real-time: When a sale happens, the inventory count gets updated simultaneously at all the shop fronts. Retailers can now easily keep track of stock levels and activate auto-replenishment. There will no longer be instances of stock-outs. You can quickly transfer merchandise from one store to another or to the warehouse based on requirements.
4. Faster shipping and better order management: Order management gets automated with POS integration. As soon as a customer places an order, it gets routed automatically to the specified store location and sent for shipping. This can enhance the customer’s buying experience.
5. Offer an omnichannel shopping experience: Today, customers prefer to buy products online and pick them up from a nearby location. It reduces the waiting time and also helps save on shipping costs. With POS integration, merchants can take orders online and use the store as a fulfillment center. It enables the retailers to provide an omnichannel shopping experience.
To know more about Octopus, visit: https://www.24sevencommerce.com
To partner with us, call +1 408-643-0097 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org