FranPOS is a cloud-based franchise POS (point of sale) system, that assists businesses of all sizes with inventory management, payment processing and sales tracking. The key features include item tracking, customer targeting, loyalty programs, time tracking and appointment booking. The FranPOS System enables users to manage employees, items, vendors and locations from a centralized dashboard, providing visibility into operations. Retailers can streamline operations with features such as automatic inventory updates and role-based permissions for team members. Salons and spas can use the system to schedule appointments, calculate commission, and monitor punch-ins and punch-outs.
Using Octopus – the cloud-based middleware connector, 24Seven Commerce has developed a robust and seamless integration with Fran POS system. The single but two-sided integration has enabled a retailer to sell on multiple ecommerce shopping carts and marketplaces. This includes – Shopify, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Magento, Nopcommerce, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Farfetch, Google Shopping, etc.
Octopus bridges the gap between FranPOS and various eCommerce platforms. It pulls the items from Fran POS and pushes into eCommerce stores. Simultaneously, it pulls the web orders and pushes them into FranPOS. This two-way sync runs automatically.
Following is the data that flows between FranPOS and eCommerce:
Benefits of FranPOS integration:
- Turns FranPOS into Omnichannel retail solution.
- Provides accurate inventory levels to avoid overselling
- Saves time, minimizes operation cost and controls inventory in the best possible way
- Increases productivity and efficiency
- Eliminates manual data entry and reduces chances of errors
- Allows customers to pick up online orders in store
- Flexible enough to add unlimited online sales channels and handle the growth
Features of FranPOS and eCommerce Integration:
- Product data from POS to your eCommerce website
- Sales Orders from eCommerce to Fran POS
- Shipping, Tax and Discount information
- Shares online customer data between online store and POS
For more information, please watch this short explainer video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Oa75_pGDk
For inquiries, please contact at: [email protected] or call: +1 708 406 5476