Counterpoint Shopify Integration
Today most of the sales and customer engagement are happening online. It’s time to invest in connecting your physical store to your eCommerce store.
A lot has changed in the last year. While the physical stores went through a rough patch, the eCommerce stores flourished. But the learning has been that if you have multiple sales channels, be it online or offline, they all need to get connected if you want to run your business smoothly and efficiently.
It means that to get the best results it is advisable to integrate your Counterpoint POS with your Shopify store. Running your Shopify store independently from the Counterpoint POS can be time-consuming, costly and a drain on your resources. To unify your online/offline systems and optimize them, you need to adopt Counterpoint POS Shopify Integration.
What is Omnichannel Commerce and why are retailers adopting it?
To capture traffic effectively and convert them, retailers need to be where the shoppers are. Gone are the days when you could set up a physical store and patiently wait for customers to find you and walk-in. Today you need to be where your customers are. You need to be available when they plan to shop online, be on their mobile device if that’s where they are making their purchases, or be available in your physical store for them to walk in and try on products before they purchase. If you want to be in this position, then you have to connect all your sales channels. There are many benefits in integrating your Counterpoint POS and Shopify store.
- Better customer reach
- Significant improvement in customer experience and loyalty
- Increase in sales and traffic
- Better data collection
Automated Inventory Management
The main advantage of connecting your Counterpoint POS with Shopify store is the automation of Inventory Management. When you update product information in your POS, it gets automatically updated in the Shopify store. It does not matter if you have a single store or multiple stores. Whenever you update something in the Counterpoint POS irrespective of the location, the information gets updated in the Shopify store. Data points that can get updated automatically include:
- Unique and expanded Item Title and Descriptions
- Over 30 unique Counterpoint fields can be mapped to Shopify
- You can apply Safety Net Stock Rule to prevent over-selling
- Pricing details including Sale Price, List Price, MSRP, Cost, etc.
- Support for features like “Draft Items”, “Delete Out-of-Stock” and “Gridded Items”
Automated Order Management
In the retail segment, order fulfillment is key to success. That’s where automation can be of help. A well-planned order automation process can contribute in a big way to customer experience. Order automation can help update stocks, avoid cancellations, minimize shipping costs and save hours by automatically routing and invoicing orders across locations.
- Set store preference and available quantities
- Automatically route ordered items to the chosen location
- Generate SO or Receipt
- Segregate Shopify Orders from in-store
- Maintain separate ledgers for Taxes, Discounts, and Shipping Costs for Shopify orders
Automated Shopper Management
The POS eCommerce integration enables the automatic download of Shopify customer data into Counterpoint POS. The system can identify and segregate old and new customers before updating them into the POS system.
- Identify existing and new customers
- Avoid creating duplicate customers in Counterpoint
- Add new Shopify customers into Counterpoint automatically
- Merge existing POS customers with the same eCommerce customers
- Download customer’s data – Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email, Phone, etc.
Why Choose 24SevenCommerce for Counterpoint and Shopify Integration?
If you are looking to connect your Shopify store with in-store NCR Counterpoint POS, then we have the best solution for you. Our POS eCommerce integration facilitates the synchronization of products, stocks, customers, orders, and product categories. The system automatically picks the newly added items and the changed items in the POS and updates them onto Shopify. Likewise, while downloading the Shopify orders, the system verifies if it is from a new customer or an existing customer and populates the complete order details in Counterpoint without manual intervention.
To know more about how to leverage our integrated solutions and grow your business, connect with us.