Counterpoint Woocommerce Integration
If you are not taking care of your business, your competitor will.
People love going shopping. Our Counterpoint and WooCommerce integration makes retail experience fulfilling.
If you are like many other retailers, you might be running your Woocommerce website separately from your Counterpoint POS. This is not ideal for your retail business. When systems don’t communicate to each other, problems are bound to arise. But it is definitely possible to integrate Counterpoint POS to WooCommerce and run a fully optimized online/offline unified system.
Why Retailers Are Adopting Omnichannel?
Omnichannel Retailing (or omnichannel commerce) is a multichannel sales approach that focuses on providing seamless buying experience whether the customer is shopping online from a mobile device, a laptop or in a brick-and-mortar store. Benefits of turning Counterpoint and WooCommerce into one unified system are:
- Better customer experience
- Increase in sales and traffic
- Boosted customer loyalty
- Better data collection
Automated Inventory Management
Manage product information in Counterpoint and automatically update WooCommerce. Products sync automatically from your chosen location or multiple locations to WooCommerce. (Note: For woo locations to work, you will have to use a 3rd party paid plugin.)
- Unique and expanded Item Title and Descriptions
- Upload more than 30 Counterpoint fields to Woo
- Apply Safety Net Stock Rule to prevent over-selling
- Various Prices – Sale Price, List Price, MSRP, Cost, etc.
- Support for features like “Draft Items”, “Delete Out-of-Stock” and “Gridded Items”
Automated Order Management
Well-planned order automation is the key to a successful omnichannel retail business. Update stocks, avoid cancellations, minimize shipping costs and save hours by automatically routing and invoicing orders across chosen location.
- Set store preference and available quantities
- Automatically route ordered items to chosen location
- Generate SO or Receipt
- Segregate WooCommerce Orders amongst in-store
- Maintain separate ledgers for Taxes, Discounts and Shipping Costs for Woo orders
Automated Shopper Management
Download WooCommerce customer data into Counterpoint automatically. The system identifies old and new customers before updating them into POS system.
- Identify existing and new customers
- Avoid creating duplicate customers in Counterpoint
- Add new WooCommerce customers into Counterpoint automatically
- Merge existing POS customers with same eCommerce customers
- Download customer’s data – Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email, Phone, etc.
Why Choose 24Seven Commecre for Counterpoint WooCommerce Integration?
Our integration connects your WooCommerce website with the in-store NCR Counterpoint POS. The connection facilitates the synchronization of products, stocks, customers, orders, and product categories. The system automatically picks the newly added items as well as the changed items in POS, and update them onto WooCommerce. Likewise, while downloading the Woo orders, the system verifies if it is a new customer or an existing customer and populate complete order details in Counterpoint without manual intervention.
Become an omnichannel powerhouse. Contact us today to learn more about leveraging integrated online sales to grow your retail business.