QuickBooks POS Shopify Integration
In the last few months, many customers have switched to online shopping. To cater to these customers, retailers are connecting the POS with their eCommerce stores. If you are looking to integrate your QuickBooks POS with your Shopify Store, you have reached the right place. With our POS eCommerce Integration, you can easily connect your POS with the eCommerce store and have a fully optimized online/offline unified system. It integrates the two systems, automates many processes, and enables you to manage both the stores effortlessly from one single location.
What is Omnichannel Commerce, And Why Are Retailers Adopting It?
When it comes to shopping today, customers are looking for options. They want to either walk into your store and make a purchase, buy online from your eCommerce store and have it shipped to their home, or have the order picked up from your physical store at their convenience. Omnichannel commerce is all about giving your customers these options. It is about providing customers with a seamless shopping experience.
To become an Omnichannel Commerce provider, you have to connect your QuickBooks POS to the Shopify eCommerce store. There are many benefits of integrating the QuickBooks POS with Shopify.
- Better customer reach
- Significant improvement in customer experience and loyalty
- Increase in sales and traffic
- Better data collection
Automated Inventory Management
Connecting your QuickBooks with Shopify store enables you to automate inventory management. It is a great advantage when you have multiple stores to handle. With this solution, you need to update product information only once in your POS. On doing this, it gets automatically updated in the eCommerce store as well. Whenever you update something in the QuickBooks POS, irrespective of the location, it gets updated online. Data points that can get updated automatically include:
- Unique and expanded Item Title and Descriptions
- 30+ unique QuickBooks POS fields can be mapped to the Shopify store
- You can apply ‘Safety Net Stock Rule’ to prevent over-selling
- Pricing details including Sale Price, List Price, MSRP, Cost, etc.
- Support for features like ‘Draft Items’, ‘Delete Out-of-Stock’ and ‘Items with Variations’ in Size, Color, Range, etc.
Automated Order Management
Order management is a critical aspect of any eCommerce business. A hassle-free and smooth order delivery will ensure that customers come back for repeat purchases. A well-planned order automation process can contribute in a big way to customer experience. Order automation can help update stocks, avoid cancellations, minimize shipping costs and save hours by automatically routing and invoicing orders across locations.
- Set store preference and available quantities
- Automatically route ordered items to the chosen location
- Generate SO or Receipt
- Segregate Shopify Orders from in-store
- Maintain separate ledgers for Taxes, Discounts, and Shipping Costs for Shopify orders
Automated Shopper Management
- Identify existing and new customers
- Avoid creating duplicate customers in QuickBooks POS
- Add new online customers into QuickBooks automatically
- Merge existing POS customers with the same eCommerce customers
- Download customer’s data – Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email, Phone, etc.
Why Choose 24SevenCommerce for QuickBooks Shopify Integration?
With over a decade of experience in eCommerce solutions and customers in over 20 countries, 24SevenCommerce is most qualified for POS eCommerce Integration. The are many benefits in using our solution to integrate your Shopify store and QuickBooks POS. It helps synchronize inventory, orders, and customer data automatically. Changes made in your POS get automatically updated in your eCommerce store, and orders processed in eCommerce stores get downloaded to the POS in real-time. It even verifies customer data, segregates it as old and new so that there is no duplicate data entry. All this happens without any manual intervention.
To know more about our solution, connect with us.